Welcome to In The Taratory! I’m T1*, a mid-20s Queenslander who moved to Canberra for work just over five years ago (am almost a local!).
I know there can be a bit of bad press both outside this fair capital and within (Canberrans are often their own worst enemy!) about lack of things to do, and am passionate about proving this wrong. I’m regularly getting out there finding and experiencing all the things to do in Canberra and surrounds, and am willing to give most anything a go.
I hope that this is not just an enjoyable blog to write, but an enjoyable blog to read. Most of all, I hope to give you some ideas about the variety of things to do in Canberra! If there’s anything you reckon I should be reviewing, please feel free to leave a comment or e-mail email@example.com.
Finally, all thoughts, opinions and views expressed in this blog are my own and do not reflect that of my employer.
For more information about In The Taratory and the person behind it, check out my interviews:
- My Canberra Series: Tara’s Canberra (Her Canberra)
- Canberra Blogger Profile: In The Taratory (Girl Has Sparke)
- Meet a #Canberra foodie: Tara @In_The_Taratory (CBR Foodie)
* This blog began with two authors – T1 and T2 – but has been solely authored by T1 since August 2012. T2 was an important contributor – many of her blog posts are among the most popular! – and remains both a great friend of mine, and one of this blog’s biggest fans.
- Seeing Canberra in a whole new light (Enlighten, Questacon and the National Portrait Gallery) (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- Canberra love letter interview (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- Dear Canberra (a love letter, of sorts) (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- Sangoma Retreat (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- La De Da above Ha Ha Bar (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- Eulogy for a City (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- Canberra Centenary celebrations (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- Inside the National Carillon (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- Canberra 100: A Very Big Day (bellsknits.com)
- Morris 100 celebrations (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)